Wednesday 9 November 2011

Welcome to mine and Noah's Blog!

My Introduction

I don't really know why I've started this blog.  One night, snuggled up in bed I was thinking about how I would write everything down, would i be any good at it?  Articulation is not one of my strong points so maybe it will help?  When I was younger I always wanted to write a book on my life but came to the conclusion that my brain wouldn't be able to cope; I had a tough time as a kid and a lot of things have been purposely blanked out and not sure I want to revisit those "demons".  I now have something so big and wonderful in my life that everything bad has been completely overshadowed.  His name is Noah Patrick and he is the most beautiful little boy to walk this earth.

The last few weeks for me have been a bit of struggle to say the least.  I have a lot going on in my life right now that i'm finding a little difficult to comprehend.  I'm not sure how this blog will pan out, I have a feeling it may turn into a diary of some sort, possibly a tale of my daily struggles, a way to vent and express.  Maybe one day Noah will read it and be as proud of me as I am of him.

In the next few chapters I will probably start with a brief outline of my life BN (before Noah!), moving onto the pregnancy and birth, his first 12 months of life and then update as and when things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment